Missibaba

From 6000 miles across the world, The Bird has been lusting after this great South African brand and it’s stunning products! Missibaba sells gorgeous handmade leather bags and accessories, produced inhouse in Woodstock (Cape Town) and by local woman through a skills development and job creation project in Kayamandi township. From what I can see, that have been in the press quite a bit recently and I can totally see why – their designs are AMAZY!

“Missibaba is a luxury accessory design label established five years ago by leather aficionado Chloe Townsend. Passionate about South Africa and supporting local industry, Chloe opened her Studio in the heart of Woodstock where she could surround herself with the best craftswomen in the country.”
(- from their website)

Other than delicious handbags and clutches, Missibaba also create beautiful and unique leather shoes, jewellery and belts – stunning gifts or a treat for yourself! <3

To see more, and for more info, visit their website: www.missibaba.com or follow them on Facebook

My only question – WHEN ARE THEY COMING TO THE UK!?

(Pics Source: all from Missibaba website)
About these ads

2 thoughts on “Missibaba

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo