Text SHARE to 70007 to donate £5 and feed a hungry child

Ewan McGregor’s UNICEF appeal on TV just got me :(

You know the kind of advert I’m talking about – those sad ones that show starving kids and make you wonder why you worry  at all about not having enough money, or about not having the right kind of hair, or because you’ve put on a kg on your recent holiday to the coast etc… Yup, those ones – they’re a killers and usually have me in tears within seconds.

Well, this one had the same effect.

I’ve just texted SHARE to 70007 to donate £5. ANYONE, EVERYONE in the UK should do this. NOW. TODAY! It’s £5 – a little bit more than your average drink at the pub – you can probably do with drinking one less this friday night right?

Do it now… as Ewen says, ITS TIME TO SHARE! And PLEASE spread the word!

SOUTH AFRICAN READERS – visit the SA UNICEF website and donate HERE to help projects in Southern Africa…

About these ads

2 thoughts on “Text SHARE to 70007 to donate £5 and feed a hungry child

  1. It says 78866 on the video but you’re writing 70007? I’m sure I texted 70007 for Shelter (Homeless children in this country) recently. Not sure if it’s a typo buy I thought I’d highlight it.

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo