How To: Clothes Dividers / Organisers

Found this tutorial online for how to make clothes dividers – primarily used for organising clothes in a baby’s cupboard, but useful for other things too I’m sure (well, the OCD among us will definitely think of something!)

Made a couple for use in Baby Bird’s room but used slightly thicker corrugated board, which is  harder to cut, but I prefer the more rigid feel. Also used some scrap wallpaper samples instead of scrapbooking paper – reckon you can use anything you want though, a nice thick wrapping paper would do fine too. Also stuck my paper to the card with double-sided tape instead of spray glue (less mess)…

Here’s the final product:

And, the dividers in action:

Happy crafting :)

About these ads

One thought on “How To: Clothes Dividers / Organisers

  1. Pingback: DIY: Baby Clothes Dividers (FREE PRINTABLES) |

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo