Happy Mothers Day to Me

A week ago today, almost to the minute – our lives changed forever: our beautiful baby girl, Addison, was born. She is the best (first) Mother’s Day present that I could ever ask for. It’s been beautiful, exhausting and emotional – and to quote a song that I have always loved:

” …I don’t need no one to tell me about heaven. I look at my daughter, and I believe…” (Heaven, by Live)

A very Happy Mother’s Day to all those privileged enough to bear the title x

Baby Bird – we’ve been waiting for you…

Cutest lips in the world

Big floppy feet and long toes like Dad’s

Blonde brows and elegant fingers

The two loves of my life x

About these ads

2 thoughts on “Happy Mothers Day to Me

  1. Pingback: Charlie Bighams – Dinners Perfect for Two « Clever Bird Banter

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo