Love Yourself First

Any of my friends who’ve sought advice about love and life from me in the past will recognise this pearl of wisdom as something I strongly advocate:

{image}

Be kind to yourself. Accept who you are. Forgive your faults and showcase your strengths… Make happiness happen!

About these ads

One thought on “Love Yourself First

  1. I absolutely agree. There’s nothing more liberating than finally accepting yourself, being true to yourself and being able to enjoy your own company. It’s taken me 30 years to work this out, but what a lovely revelation is it! Have a great weekend.
    Maree x

    http://www.marzipants.co.uk

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo