Olympic Fever!

Feel so privileged to be part of the Olympic vibe here in London. Even though we aren’t going to the Opening Ceremony and couldn’t get tickets for anything, just to be here for this once in a lifetime event is so amazing. I’m especially grateful seeing as yesterday marked my last two months of being in London before we move back to SA – have really started to look at my home for past nearly-seven-years now in a new way… So, there’s only one thing left to say:

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

[cool olympics-related infographic below - totally didnt know that London has hosted the games twice before!]

{image}

{image}

About these ads

Leave a Reply