Are you always on your phone?!

Got these pictures from an email that is doing the rounds, certainly makes me think about my own addiction to my iPhone, social media, instant access to my friends etc. I really hope I’m not THIS BAD! (I know I’m not, but still – thought provoking!)

Having a coffee with friends…

Getting together in a restaurant…

Enjoying time at a museum…

A day at the beach…

Supporting the team…

Spending time with your better half…
Going for a drive around town…
Having fun at a party…
Albert Einstein said “I fear the day when the technology overlaps with our humanity. The world will only have a generation of idiots.”

As much as we love our phones and technology, lets all remember to live in the real world and enjoy it!

About these ads

16 thoughts on “Are you always on your phone?!

  1. Ooooh this pushes all my buttons – it’s one of my biggest pet hates! I get so angry with friends who do that when we’re out. I refuse to look at my phone when out unless I really need to.
    Ugh… kids these days :P

  2. I know! I also make a concerted effort (or try to!) not to answer or text etc while people are around! Showing our age, aren’t we ;)

  3. Pingback: 23 Pictures That Prove Society Is Doomed | What Did You Say?

  4. Pingback: 23 PICTURES THAT PROVE … SOCIETY IS DOOMED [PHOTOS]

  5. Pingback: And This Is Why Our Entire Society Is Doomed. Sigh. | Student Stuff

  6. Pingback: And This Is Why Our Entire Society Is Doomed. Sigh. - Tech Exile - Tech Exile

  7. Pingback: This May Look Innocent, But It’s Very Wrong. In Fact, It’s Probably Much Worse Than You Think. - zdouf!

  8. Pingback: 23 Pruebas De Que Los Smartphones Nos Hacen Estúpidos | Dypia

  9. Pingback: This May Look Innocent, But It’s Very Wrong. In Fact, It’s Probably Much Worse Than You Think.Viral Novas | Viral Novas

  10. Pingback: This May Look Innocent, But It’s Very Wrong. In Fact, It’s Probably Much Worse Than You Think.

  11. Pingback: TheNutriFarm 23 PICTURES THAT PROVE … SOCIETY is DOOMED [PHOTOS] - TheNutriFarm

  12. Pingback: 23 PICTURES THAT PROVE … SOCIETY is DOOMED [PHOTOS] | Try Challenges

  13. Pingback: This May Look Innocent, But It’s Very Wrong. In Fact, It’s Probably Much Worse Than You Think | FUTURE EX-OFW | #QBULEQATARTEAM

  14. Pingback: This is Why I Stopped Using My Mobile Phone. | Viral Dojo

  15. Pingback: 23 Pictures That Prove Society is Doomed | Telling Times

  16. Pingback: 23 fotos que provam que a sociedade está perdida | Israel

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo