Are you always on your phone?!

Got these pictures from an email that is doing the rounds, certainly makes me think about my own addiction to my iPhone, social media, instant access to my friends etc. I really hope I’m not THIS BAD! (I know I’m not, but still – thought provoking!)

Having a coffee with friends…

Getting together in a restaurant…

Enjoying time at a museum…

A day at the beach…

Supporting the team…

Spending time with your better half…
Going for a drive around town…
Having fun at a party…
Albert Einstein said “I fear the day when the technology overlaps with our humanity. The world will only have a generation of idiots.”

As much as we love our phones and technology, lets all remember to live in the real world and enjoy it!

22 thoughts on “Are you always on your phone?!

  1. =^.^= (@noodlesndoodles) says:

    Ooooh this pushes all my buttons – it’s one of my biggest pet hates! I get so angry with friends who do that when we’re out. I refuse to look at my phone when out unless I really need to.
    Ugh… kids these days :P

  2. Andrea says:

    I know! I also make a concerted effort (or try to!) not to answer or text etc while people are around! Showing our age, aren’t we ;)

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo